With the ultimate waterproof-breathable comfort in extreme conditions, these trail runners gear you up. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
From downpour to deluge, the Caldorado II OutDry Extreme offers the ultimate in waterproof and breathable for extreme conditions. Built for the trail, this shoe provides the ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning on rugged terrain.Features:
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- Full length rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs and TrailShield protection plate
- Outdry Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning combined with the ultimate in breathable waterproofing
- Style# 1749491
- New Outdry Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing, coupled with enhanced collar foam, and fully integrated gusset provide comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot.
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Caldorado™ II OutDry™ Extreme Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lanilynnj from Love them Ordering a second pair!
Date published: 2018-03-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by CREEKIN from Waterproofing great/Comfort bad Ended up returning very uncomfortable and cut into top of foot.
Date published: 2018-03-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by corinoregon from Runs a little warm and a little big Great waterproof trail shoe. Perfect for snow, mud, and puddles. Feet get a tad warm but it’s fine. Runs about a half size big but after a long hike, your feet might appreciate the room to grow.
Date published: 2018-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vicki97007 from Favorite shoe Comfortable right out of the box! Light and flexible
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gretch from stiff shoe I was really excited for these shoes. They fit really well too. However... they're REALLY stiff and when you walk the crease in the toe box cuts in to your foot. O U C H ! Great concept but seems to need some working on.
Date published: 2017-03-11
Back to Top