Trail running shoes that will keep your feet dry and comfortable on your next run. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Keep your feet dry and comfortable on your next trail run with the waterproof, breathable Caldorado II OutDry. Patented FluidGuide technology provides enhanced stability and a smoother ride on rugged terrain.Features:
- Full length rubber outsole. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional lug pattern
- New seamless OutDry breathable waterproof upper, coupled with enhanced collar foam, fully integrated gusset
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning, in a waterproof yet breathable package
- Style# 1747171
- New seamless OutDry breathable waterproof UPPER, coupled with enhanced collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap provide comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot.
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Caldorado™ II OutDry™ Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RebekahReview from Exactly what I needed I am training through the winter for a Grand Canyon crossing, and needed something light and with good traction and able to handle the cold and wet. The Outdry trail runners hav worked perfectly, particularly with cold weather. With just a pair of smartwools, my feet have often been the most comfortable body part while I traipse up and down trails and stairs for hours on end. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2018-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skanarat from The shoes are stylish and comfortable The shoes I got look so stylish. They’re very comfortable even I have a very long hike. Love them.
Date published: 2018-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by carolt from Love These Shoes First time to wear them and I could easily wear them for 8-10 hrs and with not problems. Love these shoes.
Date published: 2018-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sofi from Great Shoes I absolutely love these shoes. True to size, they are very comfortable. Wore them last weekend for a 6 mile hike, very comfortable. Will be enjoying them this spring.
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beginningtorun from Great Shoe I bought a pair of these for my daughter who is an avid runner in snow and rain. She loves them. I purchased a pair for myself and love them too, except the 9 I typically wear was too small-my toes were uncomfortable hitting the end. I had to return them for a 9.5.
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDXM from great all around shoe i was looking for a universal shoe for hiking, trail running and walking and this is one I can grab. The toe box is good size for long distance adventures. they breathe and stay dry in the rain. I really like the laces with a subtle stretch. I usally wear a 7.5 and the 8 fits well. very happy with this shoe.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by BooBoo31 from Comfortable The shoes are comfortable to walk in, unfortunately I ordered a half size too small. so when I get the chance I plan on ordering the next size up of the same shoe.
Date published: 2017-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lesley1199 from Comfort and style and waterproof I find myself looking for puddles to walk through when I wear these. You would think they would be hot but they breathe nicely.
Date published: 2017-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mad1234 from Great Hiking shoe I got this per recommendation from the Columbia employee store. I wore these to the grand canyon and the Utah 5 national parks. They were a great light weight shoe that had good trend and grip. They required virtually no break in, were comfortable from the beginning.
Date published: 2017-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by annwsk from Waterproof trail runner exceeds expectations Took these out of the box and went on a 6 mile hike. Thats it. Fantasticly comfortable. Plenty of toe box without being wide. Im no longer a runner but i bought these for light hiking in the Pacific Northwest where it is so wet much of the time. They are fabulous. And cute too. My feet are somewhat narrow and many running shoes are too wide. Not these. I did buy a 1/2 size bigger than usual. My toe was at the end in a 10. But i often have to buy a 1/2 size up in a runner.I really like the colors..grey with turquoise. I really like the shoestrings. Grippy but move smoothly.
Date published: 2017-04-22
Back to Top