Comfortable and lightweight with the ideal balance of support, cushioning, and rugged traction. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Hit the trail with the ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning. Comfortable and lightweight, the Caldorado II features patented technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smoother ride on rugged terrain.Features:
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- Full length rubber outsole. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional lug patterns
- Seamless upper, coupled with cushioning collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning, with amazing fit, feel, and design
- Style# 1747191
- New seamless UPPER, coupled with enhanced collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap provide comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot.
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Caldorado™ II Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny56 from Hiking Shoes I am impressed with the quality and support that these shoes have given me. I have high arches and need the added cushioning when I am hiking uphill.
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by annwsk from After 8 months they are unusable Last spring, when I bought these $120 shoes, I would have given them 5 stars all the way. Now, 8 months later, the right shoe is unwearable because it has bent inwards, the whole heel has keeled over. The left shoe is fine. And honestly, I've worn them, but not that hard. I have 2 other pairs of sneakers I go between. So, I really disappointed. And I won't buy them again. Too bad, they fit like a glove and no break in. I have the Caldorado II water proof shoes, they have not broken down.
Date published: 2017-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by nanners from Comfortable! I wore these shoes on a 5 hour hike the first day I go them and they were so comfortable!! My husband's shoes were too small and he was jealous! He is going to get some of these shoes now!
Date published: 2017-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by stoneface from my wife loves them Bought these for my wife and she loves them. Although she likes this particular colorway, she wishes that there were a bit more variety to suit a feminine, yet bold look.
Date published: 2017-06-12
Back to Top