A light and stable trail running shoe crafted with our award-winning waterproof-breathable technology. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
FOR EXTREME WEATHERWith the ultimate breathable waterproofing, this trail running shoe offers an ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning in the worst.STAY DRYA waterproof-breathable membrane on the upper offers unmatched protection so you can run through the rain.EXCEPTIONAL STEPThe midsole features patented technology enhanced stability and a smooth ride.Features:
- OutDry™ Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing
- Cushioning collar foam
- Clean forefoot flex zone
- Reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs and TrailShield™ protection plate
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 9.4 oz / 268g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1769181
- Upper: OutDry™ Extreme
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Caldorado™ III OutDry™ Extreme is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MDXM from Good all around shoe My previous Columbia trail running shoes ran small and loved the size 8 I had when is usually wear a 7.5 in other shoes. I followed the same rationale with these but found they may be truer to size or big. I kept them for hiking and walking on rugged terrain and they have a great feel. Breathe well, love the flexible laces. Would order again with correct size. Best part is Columbia shipped, hand wrote the customs form to get me overseas at an APO! Great quality and amazing customer service.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Back to Top