Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Hit the trail with the ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning. Comfortable and lightweight, the Caldorado II features patented technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smoother ride on rugged terrain.Features:
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- Full length rubber outsole. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional lug patterns
- Seamless upper, coupled with cushioning collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning, with amazing fit, feel, and design
- Style# 1747191
- New seamless UPPER, coupled with enhanced collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap provide comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot.
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Caldorado™ II Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 3 out of 5 by PDXriverlover from Too narrow for me I have pretty wide feet but can often fit into a medium. These were narrower than their mediums in my closet. Too bad since looks are great and seemed to be well constructed. Recommend if feet are narrower than mine
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gspice from Great Fitting Shoe! This shoe is awesome, very roomy in the toes which is always a problem for me. I will defiantly buy another pair. They do run a large, so if your on the fence about ordering up you may not want to. I ordered a 8.5 but probably could have done an 8. but with thicker socks they are good and my toes have room to move. Very comfortable!!
Date published: 2017-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kee15985 from Overall good but a little big These shoes are really comfortable and have a wide exterior sole, perfect for stability on the trail. My only complaint is that the toe of the shoe migrates laterally as I wear them. I have this problem with a lot of shoes though so if you've never had this problem, it probably won't be a problem with these shoes. Overall I really like them!
Date published: 2017-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by AJohn from Great Fit Right out the box, the fit was perfect and shoes extremely comfortable. As always world-class Columbia quality and fitness for use
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly21 from Comfortable This sneaker is pretty and very comfortable.
Date published: 2017-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luckyducky from Perfect for running and cross training Montrails, have yet to let me down. I love the fit of this shoe. Running down the trail is fun with these on.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brian46 from For my wife I bought these for my wife she said that they fit well and was comfortable.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mle2mu from Great Hiking Shoe This shoe is a good weight with great design. The tongue is sewn in place so it keeps out any dirt while hiking. The support and energy return is great! Highly recommend these shoes for hiking.
Date published: 2017-08-21
Back to Top