Warm, weatherproof, and incredibly lightweight, the women’s Canuk Titanium Omni-Heat OutDry Extreme is a pinnacle performance boot featuring the very best of our winter-fighting technologies. 600g insulation and a thermal-reflective lining combine to protect your feet from the cold in up to -65F-degree conditions. A tough, waterproof OutDry Ex outer membrane makes this boot absolutely waterproof, while still allowing excess interior vapor to escape, and the burly outsole is specifically designed to support and grip in seriously cold conditions.
- Style# 1745781
- 600g insulation. Rated -65F/-54C., OutDry Extreme™ waterproof breathable upper construction., Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Michelin® Ice Control Technology in the outsole delivers superior ground control in snow and ice with no trade-off. Featuring perfect adherence and optimal flexibility, anti-slip 100% rubber combined with a specific tread design, firm grip to -30°C/-22°F and good abrasion resistance on and off the ice
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Star Wars Empire™ Crew Parka Return Policy
Receipts are required for all returns, no exceptions. You may return your jacket with the original receipt within two weeks of the purchase. The jacket must be unworn and in new original condition with tags in place with the original box and badges. This jacket may not be returned to Columbia Outlet locations. Defective products are an exception, original receipt is necessary. In-store exchanges are allowed with original receipt. If given as a gift, the original receipt must be provided for the return and you will need to provide the original credit card at the time of the return.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.