Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
These multi-sport shoes with welded textile overlays feature a lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and extra bounce. Their non-marking traction rubber keeps your feet firmly on the ground, while the waterproof construction with breathable mesh ensures you're ready for whatever the day has to offer. The adventure starts here.Features:
- Breathable mesh with welded micro suede support cage upper TECHLITE™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- FLUIDFRAME™ multidensity underfoot support
- Omni-GRIP™ high traction rubber outsole
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking high traction sticky rubber in forefoot for maximum traction
- Weight: 9 oz. / 268 g
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1661681
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Conspiracy™ Titanium Trail Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jpax from Nice look but painful I didn't expect this with the brand as I never blister trying to break a pair of shoes in??? I love the look and initial feel of the shoe but with activity they rub in places on my feet they should not. I'm disappointed. Sorry Columbia
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by HikerGal67 from Excellent trail shoe I've been looking for a trail shoe, saw these on sale and decided to go for it. So glad I did. These are a great alternative to regular running shoes or hiking shoes/boots. I'm not a trail runner but wanted something I could comfortably walk both trails and pavement. They felt great right out of the box and give good support. Nice wide toe box. Good traction on wet, leafy terrain. What I like most is that I can transition from trail to pavement in comfort. I find that walking on pavement in my hiking shoes/boots tires my feet and !egs. These shoes comp!etely eliminate that problem. They won't ever take the place of my rugged hikers, but these are a great alternative to have in my closet. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-10-18
Back to Top