Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
These multi-sport shoes with welded textile overlays feature a lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and extra bounce. Their non-marking traction rubber keeps your feet firmly on the ground, while the waterproof construction with breathable mesh ensures you're ready for whatever the day has to offer. The adventure starts here.Features:
- Breathable mesh with welded micro suede support cage upper TECHLITE™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- FLUIDFRAME™ multidensity underfoot support
- Omni-GRIP™ high traction rubber outsole
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking high traction sticky rubber in forefoot for maximum traction
- Weight: 9 oz. / 268 g
- Style# 1661681
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Conspiracy™ Titanium Trail Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MJFAN2004 from Great fit Love these Columbia tennis shoes! They are much more comfortable than Nikes or New Balance and I am pounding concrete for hours in outside lawn and garden center. Thanks so much!
Date published: 2016-07-27
Back to Top