ALL DAYFrom errands to exploring, this water-resistant jacket is up for any all-day adventure.READY TO MOVEAn active, just-right fit and adjustable waist help keep you comfortable as you move.EXTRA PERKSThe adjustable hood keeps rain and wind at bay, while the pockets keep your essentials at hand.Features:
- Water resistant fabric
- Drawcord adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Hand pockets, Elastic cuffs, Drop tail
- Center back length: 31 in.
- Style# 1832412
- Shell: 100% nylon plain weave, Lining: 30D Nylon Plain Weave
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Day Trippin'™ Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by erica88 from Just a light raincoat This was my first purchase from Columbia. As a plus sized woman, it's often difficult to find quality clothes that fit in a flattering way and I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the selection in my size. For the price, I assumed this jacket would be more substantial but it's a very light layer so be expected to pair it with multiple layers underneath for warmth. I wish Columbia would feature more pictures of their products or of models wearing the clothes, especially since I can only order online. I ordered the light elk color which is really pretty so I decided to keep it but will need to purchase a warmer rain jacket elsewhere.
Date published: 2019-03-07
Back to Top