But it's legal.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines. Learn More »
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 890 TurboDown™ insulation
- Water resistant fabric
- Water resistant down
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Binding at cuffs
- Packable into hand pocket
- Active Fit
- Center Back Length: 26"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1623271
- Shell: 100% nylon 10D Omni-Heat™ Reflective ripstop
- Lining: 100% nylon Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop
- Insulation: 850 fill power water resistant goose down
- Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation, 40g
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO addresses
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.