Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
A heat-packing fleece jacket with a great fit, the Dotswarm Full Zip is warmer than your average fleece thanks to our patented thermal-reflective technology, which reflects body heat for warmth while maintaining a high level of breathability. Raglan sleeves combine with contoured seaming for a comfortable fit designed for dynamic movement.Features:
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Modern Classic Fit
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1556982
- 100% polyester Dotswarm MTR Fleece
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Dotswarm™ II Fleece Full Zip Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kireg from Poor quality here!! Overall poor sizing purportions and quality
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randy88 from dotswarm II Love this jacket, fits well, warm without bulk
Date published: 2015-11-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Corncob from Long Arms? It will fit you great! I found this jacket to be comfortable and well made, but the sizing is tricky. It has VERY long arms and the arm holes are cut to large but is not overly generous elsewhere. If it wasn't such a good price, I would have returned it.
Date published: 2015-11-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tvcc2 from Overall nice Nice jacket but runs small. Also color is to bright. Will return.
Date published: 2015-10-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lisab83 from Warm and Cozy Nice for the chilly fall nights
Date published: 2015-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Giss from Very warm Really keeps you warm, very good quality
Date published: 2015-09-16
Back to Top