Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This quick-drying and ventilated hybrid with a combined open mesh and synthetic upper is designed for land, boat and water. A wet-grip outsole and razor siping make this shoe perfect walking your favorite docks, wharfs and super yachts.Features:
- Combination open mesh and synthetic upper
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight 8.5 oz. / 250 g
- Style# 1670941
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Drainmaker™ III Water Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Swimmerindelight from My dream fulfilled Best polycarbonate I could have ever made. Just bought my 2nd pair so I will have a back up when needed. After having surgery on my feet I could not wear those flimsy water shoes. I needed support and comfort. I do walking in the pool as well as swimming. These sneakers do not come off my feet until I leave the pool. The cushion in then is wonderful. Swimming is no problem..I swim for an hour with then on. Exercising and walking in the pool, I have the support and comfort on my feet. Thanks to the Dreammakers I can swim my life in luxury
Date published: 2016-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aly101 from Great Shoes I recently got these shoes and I must say they are better than what I was expecting. They're very comfortable and I'm on my feet all day. The only think is that I do recommend wearing them with socks because I wore them without once and got blisters on the side of my pinkie toes. Other than that they are great
Date published: 2016-04-08
Back to Top