Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A lightweight, fully drainable shoe with aggressive siped lugs to keep you safe, stable, and agile during activities in the water, over land and everywhere in between.Features:
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip high traction wet grip rubber
- Single layer ripstop nylon upper
- Fully drainable footbed
- Siped with lugs for extra traction
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 6.9 oz/195.61g
- Style# 1502781
Single layer ripstop nylon, Techlite technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Drainsock™ II is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 10SAli from Awesome! I've fallen in love with these shoes for more than "river shoes" - I use them on a daily basis and wear them inside and out. They have good support and I've even jogged in them a bit. Obviously I'm not a serious runner but they work for a light jog around my neighborhood as I walk the dog...
Date published: 2013-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by etcxqst from Not what I expected. Great shoe, light, looks good. But very HIGH instep, hard to get on.
Date published: 2013-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by pinkietoes from Stylish and comfortable water sport shoes Love these shoes! Good grip and easy slip on. Very comfortable!
Date published: 2013-05-10
Back to Top