The next level in performance jackets is waterproof-breathable, seam-sealed, and made to stretch. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
STORMY DAY STYLELightweight jacket sports advanced waterproof-breathable technology plus fully-sealed seams to keep you dry in a downpour.COMFORT STRETCHExtra give in the fabric lets you get active without restriction.VERSATILE DETAILSAn adjustable hood, hem and cuffs, plus underarm ventilation help you adapt to changing conditions on the move.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Comfort stretch
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- PU coated centerfront zipper, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs, Drawcord adjustable hem
- Style# 1842222
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Rebound Stretch 100% polyester
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ 2L 94% polyester / 6% elastane plain weave
- Lining: Fine Mesh 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Evolution Valley™ II Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenuine from Stretchy, Waterproof Softshell Love this jacket. I have several Columbia and North Face rain jackets and I daresay this is my new favourite. Not the typical rain shell material - it is a stretchy, thin, soft shell material. Most importantly, it actually breathes. There are pit zips which help this, but the material itself is more breathable and I can wear this with only a tank top or t-shirt without the fabric suctioning to my arms and causing me to sweat - which the typical rain shells tend to do, especially if they don't have a mesh lining (this one does). I do wish that there was a little more length, particularly on the sleeves. The sleeves fall to the wrist, that's it. So either the undershirt is longer than the sleeve and is getting wet by exposure alone, or the rain is beading and running off the sleeve and onto the undershirt. I'm 5'11 and often have trouble with torso and sleeve lengths, particularly from Columbia. The water does bead and run off the jacket and seems to be pretty water tight, for now. Overall really happy with this purchase and will now likely donate my other rain shells. AND lastly, the SIZE is accurate. I wear a 2X. i find columbia's sizing to be all over the place jacket-to-jacket. I am sooo happy to say, the 2X fits perfectly this time. Great jacket Columbia! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-01-23
Back to Top