Cozy up in this full-zip fleece with a hint of stretch and moisture-management technology. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
COZY COMFORTPull on this fleece zip-up hoodie for an early morning walk with the dog or on a crisp fall evening.SWEAT-WICKINGWith its advanced moisture-wicking fabric, this fleece makes for a great mid layer during cold-weather adventures.JUST-RIGHT FITWith a hint of stretch and a range of sizes, you can find the right fleece for you.Features:
- Hand pockets
- Thumb holes
- Center back length: 28 in.
Uses: Trail, Travel
- Style# 1773583
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Feather Brush™ Full Zip Fleece—Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maggielue from Light and very warm. We do a lot of wildlife photography, and need layers that REALLY work as layers and are light enough to allow a LOT of free movement. This jacket is great for that! The only complaint I have about all of Columbia's outerwear, is that it tends to run very small, but that's easy to work around - I just buy a size or two larger than what I need.
Date published: 2019-01-19
Back to Top