A super soft, cozy plus size jacket made of plush high-pile Sherpa fleece with a cool crosscut pattern. Read more >
Perfect for chilly days from the trail to drinks in town, this divinely soft and cozy full zip is dressed up in plush high-pile sherpa fleece with a cool crosscut pattern and a tall, wide neckline.Features:
- Hand pockets
- Style# 1684382
- Shell: 100% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Fire Side™ Sherpa Fleece Full Zip - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GeneSC from Jacket Awesome Recently purchased exactly what I was looking for online. After seeing it at retail location. Item was exactly what I needed and fit perfect.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by SallyM3 from Runs big I bought the fleece full zip and this sherpa both were the same size and cut. This jackets sleeves are like 2 to 3 inches longer. It's bigger all around too the fleece full zip is the better option if you want a proper fit.
Date published: 2017-09-05
Back to Top