Sturdy mid-ankle multisport boots designed to support your feet and prevent slips. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
MADE FOR TREKKINGDesigned for long hikes on a variety of terrain, this durable multisport hiker is the perfect companion for thru-hiking, scrambling, and anything in between.CUSHION AND GRIPThe supportive midsole keeps you comfortable on your feet all day, and a high-traction outsole ensures less slipping, even on wet or loose surfaces.Features:
- Suede and textile upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Uses: Trail, Travel
- Style# 1718621
- Upper: Suede / Textile
- Midsole: Techlite™
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Fire Venture™ Mid Textile Boot is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mountainkoala from Interesting shoe Well, it is. Lightweight and comfortable but with an unusual look, maybe it's the color combination. I like them a lot and they will be great in the cooler months when winter boots are just too much.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Back to Top