Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Weighing in at just 6.9 ounces, these versatile multisport shoes are seriously lightweight and low-profile. The minimalist upper is constructed with durable closed mesh and a protective rubber screenprint, so it protects your foot without being bulky. Whether you want to feel light on your feet for a fast trail run, need to save weight for travel or just want a cute, low-profile shoe for everyday, the Flightfoot delivers a close-to-the-ground feel without skimping on cushioning to keep feet comfortable and supported.Features:
- Durable closed mesh upper
- Supportive medial webbing structure
- Protective rubber screenprint
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 6.9 oz/ 195.61 g
- Style# 1510401
Durable closed mesh
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
Lightweight cushioned midsole
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Flightfoot™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jan47 from Just wonderful !! I really like it. People ask me, about where I get them. Also, everybody like it too !!
Date published: 2014-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by NYCResident from Great Boots Highly recommended I have worn these boots through the cold winter storms, ice and slush in NYC and am very satisfied
Date published: 2014-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie34698 from Will be great shoe for travel and walking Perfect fit. Very comfortable. Didn't even need breaking in. Bought them for a Europe trip. Weight a big factor but know they will be great for walking.
Date published: 2014-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenniC from Women’s Flightfoot™ Shoe This is a well fitting, comfortable, light weight shoe. Very happy with it!!!
Date published: 2014-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tory from Product is Super light Bought this for myself but gave to my daughter!!! The lightest weight shoe, great for long hours on your feet and so incredibly light. The lightest shoe I have found yet. Does not run real small, just enough that if you want to wear the great Columbia socks with them, I would go 1/2 size up if you were doing sports or hiking with extra wicking
Date published: 2014-01-14
Back to Top