Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Designed for trail runners who want to feel light and go fast, the women’s FluidFlex F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] from the Columbia Montrail collection delivers the perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, fit and traction. The shoe’s FluidFoam midsole provides optimal cushioning, while deep-flex grooves and a forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver on guidance and protection.Features:
- Weight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 7.6 oz / 216 g
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1747221
- Seamless UPPER construction with a thermoplastic midfoot cage welded against a breathable body mesh for protection and support.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE with increased flexibility through deep flex grooves. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 15mm heel/11mm forefoot.
- Gryptonite heel and forefoot rubber traction zones incorporate 3-point lug shapes for multi-directional traction. Forefoot TrailShield adds protection but ensures flexibility.,
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s FluidFlex™ F.K.T Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elfan from Great walking shoe Starting with a flexible shock absorbing sole, then a solid but soft foot bed the shoe fits perfect. Then the upper shoe has a breezy feel, fun bright colors and overall a comfortable shoe.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luigi1 from True to size If you want a shoe that is different, comfortable, and true to size, this is the shoe for you. it's a cross between a hiker and trail shoe. I recommend this shoe.
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by DiamondDeb from Lazer Red Leopard print for This busy Nurse! Fluidflex FKT Montrail shoe...I wear size 11, ordered size 11, am a flex RN, working every dept in our 2 hospital locations. I need a good supportive shoe for my arch, but I am not a hum drum, run of the mill kind of lady. I look for that Wow factor. These shoes provide comfort, support, and are fashionable enough to draw compliments from co workers and patients. Not loud at all, the color you see is right on what you will receive. The longer you wear them, the better they get.
Date published: 2017-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Columbialifetimelover from The best shoes I have had I was looking for shoes with a good arch support, some cushion, a very light weight, less insulation, and not-too-bulky-looking. As description said, it is a little over 200 grams, very light but still enough support for sole. My feet get hot often so I don't look for thick insulated running shoes, rather water shoes type is better for me. It is a little heavy feeling than water shoes, but still very much of breezing design. I wear size 5 so fairly small, often times, many shoes in this size look like just too wide on toe box. I like a little narrow and slim design of toe box for that reason. This shoes is what I wish for. The best part of this shoe is upper, mid, and out sole building a very good arch support. Personally I don't like Sketchers type of cushion shoes with flat bottom design at all. Now all of shoe makers follow trend and design just like Sketchers, and I hate all of them. Luckily Columbia is still making shoes with arch. A PERFECT DESIGN for ME!!! I wish more colors to choose. Hopefully Columbia will make more colors next year.
Date published: 2017-07-02
Back to Top