An ultralight, nimble trail runner with a blend of flexibility, breathability, fit, and traction. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
LIGHTER THAN EVER The perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, and traction, this trail running shoe is incredibly nimble—in part thanks to a featherweight tongue. UNDERFOOT MAGIC The midsole provides optimal cushioning, while deep-flex grooves and a forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver guidance and protection.Features:
- Seamless upper construction with PU midfoot cage welded against open mesh for protection and support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Enhanced collar foam for better fit and comfort
- FluidFoam midsole with deep flex grooves for flexibility
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 15mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Gryptonite™ heel and forefoot rubber traction zones with 3-point lugs for multi-directional traction
- Forefoot TrailShield adds protection but ensures flexibility
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 7 oz / 201 g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747931
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s FluidFlex™ F.K.T.™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LourdesTojong from An all terrain shoe I've worn this while trekking and it exceeds my expectations.
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mart17 from Extremely comfortable Love these! They were comfortable from the start. They have great grip! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by sciencegeek from Nice shoe, just not for me Good, solid, Columbia quality. I like the 4 mm drop, with not a lot of heel build up. Very natural foot position. Good tread. I returned the shoe mainly because size 11 was too snug and not quite long enough, especially for trail use, and the 12s were huge and my foot was swimming. Since Columbia does not make women's shoes in 11.5, neither one worked for me. The shoe seems to run about right in sizing, since 11.5 is my usual size. The insole is more substantial than most running shoe insoles, and adds a little more arch support. If I kept them, I would have replaced with a flatter insole because my feet are flat and like being flat. The cushioning is not very plush, so those looking for a softer ride would probably not like these. If you want a firm sole, some arch support, low drop, not a lot of cushion, and good quality, in any size other than 11.5, this shoe might work for you.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Back to Top