A versatile and comfortable cross-surface running shoe for optimal traction on and off the road. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
ROAD-TO-TRAIL TRAINERFinally, a running shoe that has it all: firm cushioning for roads and sure footedness for trails.UNIQUE UPPERA traditional mesh forefoot combines with a composite bootie and a lockdown lacing system for lightness and support.FLEXIBLE AND SMOOTHDeep grooves in the midsole deliver on. The result is a running shoe that transitions from road to trail seamlessly.Features:
- Composite stretch mesh rear bootie united with traditional mesh forefoot and combined with one piece molded external heel counter and lock down lace system
- Pure FluidFoam™ midsole with deep flex grooves for a soft, resilient and flexible ride
- Ride heights: 15mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant forefoot and heel traction zones uniquely engineered for optimal traction both on and off the road
- 4mm outsole lug height.
- Weight: 7 oz / 199 g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1769441
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Fluidflex™ X.S.R.™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMD1 from Proven True I have always enjoyed Columbia products and was looking for a good trail running shoe. Thought I'd try these and have been very happy. They did take 10-15 miles to break in, but after that very comfortable with lots of good stability.
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by lovemtns from Finally!!!! I use this shoe for hiking and running. I live in the mountains and have very specific needs. My heel usually slips out of all comfortable shoes, but these have a sock like fit and an awesome strap on the back that keeps your heel in place on rough and sideways terrain. They are extremely lightweight but at the same time very sturdy on the outside so your foot isn't sliding around or taking a beating. I hate feeling like I am hiking in high heels and LOVE the fact that these have a very low drop from heel to forefoot (4mm). These are very well cushioned. I am not accustomed to having all this cushioning but it makes them extremely comfortable. Although my heel is narrow, my toe box is wide. I usually wear anywhere from a 7.5 to an 8.5 and I went with the upper end of 8.5 so the front would be wide enough. You should give a little more room for toes to spread out on the next version but other than that this shoe is great. I accidentally found this shoe, you should advertise more!
Date published: 2018-03-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by sciencegeek from Nice shoe, not for trail running for me I would recommend this shoe for people who like super light weight, almost minimalist trail runners. I'm not one of those people, but I could see this working for others. The fitted sock around the ankle is a nice feature, and the shoe is quite comfortable, almost like a slipper. The upper is very flexible and there are no hard seams to create rubbing spots. There is some support, but the sole is a little thin, and the heel in particular does not provide enough cushion and protection. My heel hurt a little just from walking around on a wood floor. I might have kept it as a casual, general purpose shoe except for that heel problem. It's worth noting that I have NO natural padding on the bottom of my feet anymore, and need a well-cushioned shoe. Other people might find that this shoe has more than adequate protection for their feet. I liked it very much other than that.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Back to Top