Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A new twist on the gladiator look. A comfy suede and leather upper, responsive midsole with air-flow and water drainage ports, and super gripping outsole will help you take on Mother Nature in the summer arena.Features:
- PU coated leather upper with suede and webbing straps
- Heel hook and loop closure
- Hydrophobic lining
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1584561
PU coated leather with suede and webbing straps
Lower durometer EVA
Air-flow and water drainable ports
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Gladi™ Vent is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leeser from Smart Choice I love these sandals, they are very durable and comfortable.
Date published: 2015-11-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lakeview from Another disappointment These are the most uncomfortable sandals I have ever worn.
Date published: 2015-08-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by JP66 from Good Purchase These are very comfortable. I've worn them walking and standing for long periods and like the comfort. One drawback is that I purchased the black and the dye comes off on my feet, but not very darkly.
Date published: 2015-08-16
Back to Top