Sporty comfort in a design that highlights your assets and hides imperfections—this easy-to-wear pull-on athletic pant is the perfect partner to getting active (but it’s cute enough for everyday life, too!). Fun pop-color seam lines create a flattering, slimming effect, and a drawstring at the waistband delivers the perfect secure fit.Features:
- Active Fit
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Style# 1556442
- 75% cotton / 25% polyester Textured Jersey
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Heather Hills™ Pant - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kbro17 from Love them! I love these pants. They are so comfortable and long enough. They have been perfect for sleeping, lounging on the couch, and walking outside in foggy conditions. They are really warm without being too thick though I wouldn't want to wear them out in the snow. But they are perfect for early mornings when its about 40 degrees outside.
Date published: 2015-03-06
Back to Top