Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
Built for warmth and movement in the deep cold, this toasty baselayer features a performance blend of stretchy, body heat retaining, thermal reflective waffle fabric with Omni-Wick® stretch jersey inserts at the side/underarm—which disperse excess heat and wick sweat during dynamic activity. Raglan sleeves deliver better range of motion, and a dropped hem in back provides more coverage where it counts.Features:
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective breathable material on the core, shoulders, and arms regulates your temperature with silver dots that reflect and retain body heat
- Omni-Wick on the sides and underarms pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- 4-way comfort stretch for superior mobility
- Raglan sleeves and ergonomic seaming for comfort and better coverage
- Style# 1509831
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective waffle 85% polyester/15% elastane
- Omni-Wick inserts at side and under arm
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Heavyweight Long Sleeve Top is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by tannyrev from Keeps me warm I need multiple layers to stay warm and this does the job of 2 lighter layers.
Date published: 2015-11-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by leung88 from The product is fine if the size is right I ordered a large because the review said the size fits slightly small but I had to return it for a larger size. The fabric looks fine.
Date published: 2015-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Myreco from Good for a first layer in very cold temperatures The shirt is soft & comfortable and I like that the part under the armpit is different than the body. I do feel like the price is a little much; however, I wore it under 2 other layers plus a winter coat in 32 degree weather and was pretty comfortable as far as temperature and I get cold very easily. I originally bought an extra small after looking at the size chart but then had to return it for a small. (I have a small bust but wide-shoulders).
Date published: 2014-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by ParkRanger from Got mine in purple Love the Omni Heat line! I don't like to layer so much that I feel "all bundled up" and can't move. This shirt is great. It's a thin layer that allows comfortable movement with out the bulk. Keeps you warm when you need it and doesn't make you over heat when you're not in the cold.
Date published: 2014-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by AMSNY from Instant Warmth You feel warmer the minute you put it on! I was worried about it being too much heat retention (especially when you come in to the heat after being outside) but it adjusts perfectly. I have now used it while snowboarding and as a layer to the office. It is true to size so I probably would have gotten a size smaller if I wanted it less loose. I will be wearing this every day at this rate! Will definitely buy more.
Date published: 2014-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by ihike from great product Not too crazy about the color selection but no complaints on funtion, the product lives up to the name, it retains your body heat. Well made product.
Date published: 2013-11-30
Back to Top