Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This classic waterproof trail shoe provides incredible performance at a great price. Aggressively lugged rubber soles provide superior traction while the waterproof-breathable bootie membranes keeps you dry. On top, a combination of suede, textile and webbing ensures that feet stay secure and protected. Ideal for all kinds of trail activities, this versatile shoe is ready for dirt, rocks, gravel, mud and everything in between.Features:
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Combination suede leather, textile and webbing upper
- Waterproof-breathable bootie membrane to lock moisture out
- Aggressive Omni-Grip non-marking rubber lugged outsole
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 11.2 oz / 317.51g
- Style# 1512011
Suede leather, textile and webbing
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top