Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Warm and waterproof breathable with just the right amount of tech, this dependable powder pant combines our patented thermal-reflective technology and lightweight insulation to keep you out on the mountain longer in cold conditions.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective liner
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Active Fit
- Reinforced leg hem
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiter
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1545552
- Shell: 100% Nylon Legacy Twill
- Lining: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light
- Insulation: 50% Polyester, 50% Recycled Polyester, 60g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's High Volt™ II Pant - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kblythe from Need a belt Pants were a tad tight through the hips + bottom however were too largge in the waist which = me pulling my pants up every time I stopped skiing for a moment. Frustrating to say the least! Please consider taking design cues from some of the high-waisted yoga/compression pants out there Columbia and I will be forever yours...
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by KrisMN from Not Really Cut for a Plus-Size or Curvy Figure These are nice pants, but they do not fit well. They have a huge gap in the back of the waist-band -- big enough to hold a 2-liter soda bottle. It's not really practical for outdoor, snowy activities when you can see down your pants. Yet despite how large they are in the back, they are very tight and hard to button in the front. It's weird how the extra room in the back doesn't transfer to the front. I will keep them because there really aren't any alternative options in this size. In jeans, I buy the curvy cut -- smaller waist and bigger butt and stomach. I think that's fairly common for plus-sized women but these pants were definitely not made with that shape in mind. However, these are very nice pants with the silver Omni-heat lining and will be great if they fit your shape.
Date published: 2015-01-30
Back to Top