A cute, comfortable plus size shirt with alpine-inspired prints for the feeling of adventure anywhere. Read more >
Pattern makes perfect on this casual-cute henley long sleeve crafted from soft and comfy knit, featuring a flattering, curved hemline that pairs great with leggings.Features:
- Active Fit
- Style# 1684292
- Shell: 85% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Hood Mountain Lodge™ Jacquard Henley Long Sleeve Shirt - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CeeCeeUT from Nice! I really love this top. It is a heavy fabric, so its cozy and perfect for a chilly day. The design is beautiful. I purchased a larger size than normal and there is plenty of room.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanielC from One of a dozen or so.. This is another of the dozen or so Columbia men's and women's tops my wife and I own. We live in them most of the winter.
Date published: 2017-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Retiredkdgnteacher from Warm shirt After reading other reviews, I ordered up one size. Glad I did. Fits fine in larger size. There were a lot of loose threads on seams. Some I cut, some I worked into seams. I wear this shirt a lot with vests. Good layering option in Pacific NW.
Date published: 2017-12-14
Back to Top