A water-shedding slide-on sandal with a cushy, vented footbed and flattering crossover straps. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Flattering crossover straps and a cush, ventilated footbed combine on this water-shedding women’s slide-on sandal that’s equal parts elegance and quick-drying performance.Features:
- Nubuck leather and webbing upper Hydrophobic lining
- A feminine and functional slide that looks as good as it feels
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Style# 1677931
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Inagua™ Vent Slide Sandal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nicjas from Columbia Ingram sandal Nice looking, well made Fits a bit large The slider part of the sandal is too narrow,therefore your foot slides off centre n the sandal (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by VICKY41 from Comfortable casual sandal These sandals are functional, supportive and attractive. Comparable brands offered bulky sandals with big straps and velcro fasteners that are kinda ugly. I finally wore out my last pair of (similar) Columbia sandals after many years of abuse but, they're still so good I use them for gardening to keep my new ones in top condition.
Date published: 2016-08-10
Back to Top