A lightweight, durable, multi-sport shoe with a waterproof, breathable upper and superior cushioning. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABILITY Designed with durability, traction, and weight in mind, this tough hiker is crafted with lightweight materials. DRY PROTECTION The waterproof-breathable upper is reinforced for support and protection. INCREDIBLE COMFORT The lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort, super cushioning, and high energy return to keep you comfortable all of your adventures.Features:
- Style# 1768131
- Made of lightweight materials and construction techniques and featuring a waterproof breathable OutDry™ Extreme upper, with printed graphic, and reinforced no sew TPU films for support and protection.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Irrigon™ Trail Mid OutDry™ Extreme is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Foley from The woods trail and these shoes. Been on back countryside trails in Newfoundland in wet moss and riverbeds, all while dry and in comfort. Exceptional footwearfor the traill seeker. Fit is true to size. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by BRS1010 from Just ok I really liked the look of these boots until you started walking. I tried them on at home and could already tell the material on the toe would crinkle and look worn with very little use. It even collapsed in so much that it would press against the top of my foot; uncomfortable indeed. I was surprised as I've owned two other Columbia hiking boots that I've loved.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Briana456 from Great buy food hiki I recently went to Costa Rica and bought these shoes specific for this trip. They’ve been great. Even walking on the beach is super comfortable! Hiking in these shoes we’re great! Very Adaptable !
Date published: 2018-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by kedi from A perfect shoe for my needs I wanted a quality hightop sneaker/boot with good tread, lightweight and waterproof. This is the perfect shoe for that. I walk 10 miles a day on all kinds of services and in all kinds of weather. Love these shoes. And they look good too!
Date published: 2018-02-13
Back to Top