As its name implies, this ultra-versatile 3-in-1 jacket can do it all, from seriously cold conditions to a mild chill, from the wild outdoors to more urban environments. The women’s Jacket of All Trades Interchange Jacket takes a chic, waterproof-breathable rain shell crafted from a rich, natural-feeling cotton-blend fabric and combines it with a cozy liner jacket made of soft, water-resistant fleece. The anorak-style shell features a removable hood, and the liner jacket itself is reversible for bonus versatility.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Reversible liner
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs. Drop tail
- Back Storage Pocket. Center Back Length:32.5"
- Style# 1738541
- Shell: 70% cotton / 30% nylon
- Shell: 82% nylon / 18% polyester
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100.0% Polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Star Wars Empire™ Crew Parka Return Policy
Receipts are required for all returns, no exceptions. You may return your jacket with the original receipt within two weeks of the purchase. The jacket must be unworn and in new original condition with tags in place with the original box and badges. This jacket may not be returned to Columbia Outlet locations. Defective products are an exception, original receipt is necessary. In-store exchanges are allowed with original receipt. If given as a gift, the original receipt must be provided for the return and you will need to provide the original credit card at the time of the return.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.