Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
This UV-protecting beauty of a sundress was built for boat decks, beaches, and other sun-drenched locations near water. Featuring a flattering, feminine neckline and a removable tie at the waist, the Key haven is crafted from a lightweight, stretch woven fabric for optimum comfort during fishing and other dynamic outdoor activity.Features:
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 blocks Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays, helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Style# 1516581
- Omni-Wick, Omni-Shade 86% polyester/14% elastane Flex stretch woven
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Key Haven™ Dress is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jan2 from Key Haven Dress Runs Large I love the style, pattern & fabric of this dress. The fit, however, is very large, and the arm holes are so large that I will have them altered. I don't want to deal with a return. I recommend this product but go 1 size smaller that you normally have.
Date published: 2014-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by mskk from Cute and great for warm weather I wanted a lightweight, comfy sundress that I could wear both for fun and for work (my office is pretty casual most of the time). This dress is cut high enough in the top and hits me just above the knee, so I feel like I can still be as professional as I need to be. It is definitely lightweight, but not sheer, and looks like it will travel well. I bought a size down from my usual medium after reading other reviews, and the small fits me perfectly (5'7'', 140 and curvy).
Date published: 2014-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Arija from Comfortable and Cute Been searching for outfits that can travel well & dry in "one sleep"; this fits the bill. Can't wait to really break it in!
Date published: 2013-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Karin1214 from Great Dress I ordered my usual size Columbia size S (I am 5ft 2in, 113 lbs) and it was HUGE. I exchanged it for an XS and it is still slightly big but definitely a keeper. I'm looking forward to wearing it next summer:)
Date published: 2013-11-18
Back to Top