A versatile, comfortable leather sandal with a high-grip sole for traction and durability. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
This versatile leather sandal is designed for post-trail recovery, but it’s so comfortable you’ll want to wear it all the time. A high-grip rubber outsole provides durability and reassuring traction.Features:
- Weight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 5.6 oz / 159 g
- Style# 1747231
- Soft and supple single piece leather strap with brushed back, and perforations for breathability.
- The underfoot geometry of our Integrafit™ last paired with the dynamic comfort of brushed memory EVA.
- Variable sized hexagonal high grip rubber lugs provide durability and reassuring traction. 1-4mm OUTSOLE lug height.,
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Kokui™ Sandal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by outdoorB from Very comfortable and supportive Love these flip flops! They are insanely comfortable and seem to be well-made. Love the way they look too, very nice aesthetically. Only minor problem is that the arch support is a little too much for my foot, but could be great for others with a higher arch.
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by emaroo from Yes! My dog thought it was delicious....
Date published: 2017-05-14
Back to Top