Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
Polished yet active, this stretch-infused long sleeve plays with thick and thin tonal stripes to mega-flattering effect. It’s a versatile shirt that layers over tanks and under sweaters with ease—featuring a sweat-wicking fabric with sun protection for ultimate comfort during adventures both near and far.Features:
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- UPF 15 sun protection
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Style# 1526182
- Omni-Wick 94% polyester/6% elastane Layer First Stripe jersey
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Layer First™ II Stripe 1/2 Zip - Extended Sizes is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LBateman from Great shirt The sleeves are long, the material stretchy and fits well. Will buy another color shortly.
Date published: 2013-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by ras53 from Love it! I love this top! I bought it in two colors thinking I might return one and keep my favorite. I am keeping both. It is comfortable and attractive enough to wear around town for errands. I bought it for the gym and for outdoor adventures. It is light and wicks well.
Date published: 2013-10-26
Back to Top