This water-resistant, insulated jacket is a force against winter, especially when you add the hood. Read more >
- Water resistant fabric
- Attached, foldable faux fur
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Removable hood
- Synthetic down insulation
- Style# 1700122
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Lone Creek™ Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by deeunder54 from Coat This coat runs quite large also it is thin, I've always liked Columbia products this coat to me is not of the quality that Columbia is about.
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moemadness from Warm and Toasty I needed a coat to keep me warm in negative temperatures and this was a great choice.
Date published: 2018-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by emily117 from so warm I bout this jacket to wear in Iceland in the winter and it was so warm! My torso was comfortable in the freezing arctic temps
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brema from Fantastic Coat I bought the size 3XL because while I usually wear 2X shirts, the same size coat always feels restrictive. That is not the case with this coat. It's a little big but I decided not to return it so I could wear big sweaters underneath and still not feel restricted. The weight of the coat is very surprising and deceptive. It feels too light to actually keep you warm, especially in freezing Iowa temperatures, as is in my case. It's not true, however. It is incredibly warm and the hood actually stays on comfortably instead of gaping or flopping around. Five stars. Would recommend to all.
Date published: 2017-11-20
Back to Top