Wind and rain? Forget it with this versatile and stylish waterproof-breathable plus size jacket. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Wind and rain? Forget it with this versatile and stylish element-ready jacket. Crafted with Omni-Tech waterproof breathable critically seam-sealed technology and snuggly insulated, this winter favorite keeps you comfortable from trail to town.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Interior security pocket
- Hand pockets. Adjustable cuffs. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 33.0"
- Style# 1738212
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ plain weave 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 60g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Lookout Crest™ Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mart17 from Love it! I absolutely love this jacket. Yesterday, it was cold and wet and I stayed warm and dry! A great coat for the Spring and Fall! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-11-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pipersmum from Great spring or fall jacket The only thing I wish this jacket had was a drawstring at the waist. It’s a light weight jacket which is perfect for early fall and spring. Purchased it for walking my dog in most types of weather! I should’ve ordered one size bigger because it seems to run a tad on the small size. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-09-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by nysteffi from Funny cut I usually swear on Columbia in the plus sizes. They are so pretty much the only once who does make you look good even in plus size. This jacket has a really odd fit. From the front and back it looks good, but from the side you look like 8 months pregnant. I send it back so I can not say much about functionality.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Back to Top