Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
These hybrid shoes are one-of-a-kind. They feature quick drying mesh and a water drainable midsole, making them perfect for water activities or lazy days on a boat. On land, their super-cushiony midsole and Omni-GRIP™ outsole with razor siping ensure maximum comfort. But perhaps best of all is their style, which is both trendy and smart. Bring it on.Features:
- Combination mesh and synthetic upper
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 7.9 oz. / 233 g
- Style# 1679011
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Megavent™ Fly Water Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by XRSIZE from Best of the best! These are by far the very best water aerobics shoes! I am an aqua fitness teacher & have had many different brands. Now after trying these I will never go back to any other. I have a lot of feet issues but the moment that I put my foot into them, my feet immediately felt great! Very good shock absorbers when doing shallow end aerobics. They dry quickly and look very nice too. This was my second pair to keep in my other gym bag. They are true to size as well. I just ordered a 1/2 size bigger to fit my very wide feet. Look no farther for water shoes, these are AWESOME!!!
Date published: 2016-10-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by AerobixHope from Not sure what to do about this shoe. This water shoe is very comfortable. I purchased my regular shoe size based on reviews of similar shoes and this shoe found on another site. Unfortunately, THIS SHOE IS TOO BIG FOR ME! I have been teaching water aerobics for more than 30 years and purchase new shoes each year. I purchased a pair made by another company that I have used before, but it did not fit my foot, though last year's very similar model was fine. While this Columbia shoe is very comfortable, I don't know if it will fall off in the water. HMMM!
Date published: 2016-07-08
Back to Top