Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A quick-drying, lightweight, and supportive hybrid shoe for land, boat, and water. Protective upper, responsive midsole with air-flow and water drainage ports, and super gripping outsole deliver performance and comfort no matter where you land.Features:
- Cast PU cage for protection combined with a breathable and ventilated open mesh upper
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping outsole
- Weight: 8.8 oz / 250 g
- Style# 1584491
Open mesh and cast PU cage
Lower durometer EVA
Omni-Grip™ traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Megavent™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by VeeC from Must have! I love the functions of this show! Although just based on where I am in the world, the desert, the megavent also lets in a lot of fine dust and dirt particles meaning my socks are always filthy after a hike or run. Very comfortable and light. Due for a new pair here soon!
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by GAHM from Sneakers These were very comfortable shoes to wear to the gym. I liked the colors and fit.
Date published: 2015-11-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by kokohead from watershoe style 1584491 I like the shoe. The only problem is that the inside is rough and scratches my toes. I have to wear socks with shoe.
Date published: 2015-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by kerrin541 from Incredibly comfortable These shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever purchased! Have not had them in the water yet to test the other features, but they are great for everyday walking!
Date published: 2015-05-25
Back to Top