This stretch plus size tight is super-comfortable, wicking, and ultra-warm with thermal reflectivity. Read more >
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
- Ergonomic seaming
- Flatlocked construction
- Style# 1639033
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Midweight Stretch Tight - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brian1960 from Happy Lady! I recently bought the mid-weight tights for my wife because we had below freezing temperatures and snow here in Mexico. The problem is there is no heat in the house apart from a space heater. Since I bought these she never wants to take them off except to wash them. She absolutely loves them and although they are thin, they keep her very warm. Thank you
Date published: 2018-02-14
Back to Top