Magic in a little silver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This versatile, lightweight winter boot with feminine style is fully waterproof with 200g’s of insulation that is rated -25F/-32C, features a faux-fur collar and tongue liner atop a thermal reflecting liner throughout the rest of this super-warm and cozy boot.Features:
- Waterproof woven synthetic textile with faux-fur collar and tongue lining
- Organza upper
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Removable contoured PU footbed
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 14.3 oz / 408 g
- Style# 1651181
Waterproof woven synthetic textile and suede with faux-fur collar and tongue lining
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Minx™ Mid II Resort Omni-Heat™ Boot is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ub95959a from Lots of compliments Really warm, waterproof, and cute boots. Easy on and off and the fur lining is really comfortable. I get compliments every time I wear them because they are a great color and have a bit of sparkle in the fabric.
Date published: 2017-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alta606 from really cute winter boot I normally wear a 9 1/2 in shoes so I ordered a 10 and they were still too small. I am exchanging them for a 10 1/2 hopefully they fit. They are really cute boots and I am looking forward to seeing if they survive a Chicago winter.
Date published: 2016-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4ISH from Amazing boot! My wife wears a size 9 and we bought a 9.5. It fits perfect. Kept her feet warm and comfortable when we went hiking in the snow. People were shocked that they looked so nice AND were practical for hiking. She said it felt like wearing slippers but sturdy for hiking.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by dpete from omni heat boot I love my boots I wish I had known how small they run before I ordered my first pair and had to pay at my own expense to return and reorder. I wear an 8 and the 9 fits perfect.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stacy77 from They run small These boots seem warm and are very pretty. They are sparkly which wasn't visible in the photos. I wear a 10. I have read reviews that they run small so I went up a half size. They are still too small. I will be exchanging them for an 11.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Back to Top