Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Don’t let the boldly flirtatious name and the faux fur fool you, these insulated boots are warm, waterproof and have a grip that just won’t quit. Rated at -25F/-32C, these cold-weather stompers are loaded with style and performance.Features:
- Waterproof woven synthetic textile with faux-fur collar and tongue lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Removable contoured PU footbed
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 13.2 oz / 374 g
- Style# 1640981
Textile tongue and webbing
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Minx™ Mid Omni-Heat™ Print Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angiea from Light but with Support I purchased these boots because I just couldn't walk in a clunky winter boot. I am very happy with them as they offer lots of arch support and are light as a feather. They do run small, I am typically a 10.5 and I have these in an 11 and they are still snug. But with the foam insole they seem to give and still be comfortable. I have not tested them in real cold weather, but so far so good.
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by TrailBound from Excellent boots Bought these boots for my wife. We recently went on a road trip to the west and stopped at The Grand Canyon and Arches National Park. It was May and a cold front passed through, dropping the temperature to the high 30's. It also rained some of the days. The boots worked great. She wore them without socks and her feet stayed warm, cozy, and dry the entire time. Excellent product. Would definitely recommend it!
Date published: 2016-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by ArcticTraveller from Awesome, comfy and warm I got these boots for my future trip to Iceland. Just a couple of weeks ago I had to travel to Alaska for work. I stayed the weekend and chose to go on an glacier tour. As we were getting closer it was obviously getting colder, it started raining freezing water and the boots kept me warm all the time I was out. Amazing boots!! Awesome color too.
Date published: 2016-08-07
Back to Top