A waterproof-breathable trail runner with next-level traction and optimal cushioning and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Next-level outsole traction that grips, protects, and adapts to unpredictable surfaces.
Dynamic yet surefooted; waterproof yet breathable—the women’s Mojave Trail OutDry™ running shoe from the Columbia Montrail collection lets you fly over loose rock and/or rugged terrain with next-level Vibram traction and our tried-and-true FluidFoam midsole for optimal cushioning, flexibility and support. The comfortable seamless-mesh upper features no-sew overlays for structural support where you need it, along with innovative OutDry technology for ultralight, waterproof performance that also breathes and wicks sweat.Features:
- Weight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 10.3 oz / 293 g
- Style# 1725441
- Outdry breathable waterproofing with seamless mesh UPPER and no sew overlays for structural support and protection. The unique midfoot harness integrates with the laces for the ultimate lock down hold.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Ride heights: 24mm heel / 14mm forefoot.
- Partnering with industry leading traction experts Vibram to create advanced traction by maximizing surface contact, creating multi-directional lugs, and providing necessary mud release. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Mojave Trail™ OutDry™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by lcj3 from SUPER comfy Extremely comfortable for standing long hours, a bit stiff when first worn but definitely supple after a few days. Slightly larger than normal sizing but not uncomfortably large - I just wear thicker socks with them and that solves the problem. Overall, my favorite pair of shoes to wear at work.
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindasogreat from Perfect Hiking Shoe This is my third pair of Montrails. They are perfect for long distance hikes. These Mojave Columbia Montrails could be the best pair yet as they have Vibram soles, Out Dry and are just so comfortable! They look great and I wear them daily. So pleased when they arrived and fit perfectly just in time for a hike across England - 300kms Coast to Coast! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-06-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by annwsk from A well fitting quality shoe....but not what I wanted I was wanting the Calderado II. Outdry trail running shoe...but I thought Id try the Mojave since it looked similar online and was a bit cheaper. It is not as attractive a shoe as the Calderado, but not unattractive. The shoe fit well. It was a bit more shoe than I was looking for. More of a light hiker. I returned and bought the Calderado II. And I am very satisfied with my decision.
Date published: 2017-04-15
Back to Top