Advanced traction, exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support: all in one trail running pair. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
The Mojave Trail offers exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support on the trail. Advanced Vibram traction maximizes surface contact and provides necessary mud release.Features:
- Weight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 9.3 oz / 264 g
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1718791
- Highly breathable seamless mesh UPPER with no sew overlays for structural support and protection. The unique midfoot fit-bands integrate with the laces for the ultimate lock down hold.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Ride heights: 24mm heel / 14mm forefoot.
- Partnering with industry leading traction experts Vibram to create advanced traction by maximizing surface contact, creating multi-directional lugs, and providing necessary mud release. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top