Warm up in tried-and-true outdoor style anywhere with this soft yet durable plus size fleece pullover. Read more >
CLASSIC PULLOVERThis snap-neck fleece pullover with a chest pocket retro-inspired and is comfortably stretchy.Features:
- Zippered chest pocket
- Style# 1684583
- 100.0% Polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Mountain Side™ Pull Over Fleece Jacket - Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MarieM from A Nice Pullover This is a really nice pullover. It's fits well. It's soft and warm. The colors on the website showed it being more cream & olive but it's actually a soft green & olive.
Date published: 2018-01-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mols from Runs Big - but so comfortable I've purchased many fleece pullovers before but this one has the best fit. It does run a slight bit big but the extra space allows me to layer comfortably. It's also very warm and I get lots of complements on the button up style.
Date published: 2017-12-12
Back to Top