Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
Insanely cozy without the bulk; winter-ready with serious street appeal—this women’s shell and soft polyester liner combo in a flattering long-length combines burly outdoor-ready technology with sleek urban styling. The shell is crafted from a waterproof-breathable cross-dye Legacy Twill fabric with a chic heathered texture, while the snug zip-in liner allows for versatile warmth on demand.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Synthetic insulated liner
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Active Fit
- Style# 1622531
- Shell: 100% nylon Omni-Shield Legacy Dobby
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation, 80g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Mystic Pines™ Long Interchange Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SeniorHiker from Waterproof? Lost it's waterproofing the first winter I wore it.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by KerryL from Perfect 3 in 1 coat! I've been looking for a waterproof, winter warm` but yet transitional coat for the changeable winters we have in New England. This coat totally fits the bill. Love the fit and the fabric. The liner works well as a jacket on its own and the outer shell has a substantial liner for moderate warmth. When worn together they make the perfect winter coat. The longer backside is just the right length without feeling like the coat has a tail! Love it!!!
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by mcchoi from I love this jacket! I am very happy with this jacket! It is very warm, fits just right, and looks great.
Date published: 2016-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by SanJJ from perfect this parka is so warm, light and great quality, waterproof, windproof. Love to wear it to work and weekend. The size is bigger than normal Columbia size.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Back to Top