Inspired by the Pacific Northwest, this cozy jacket melds a weatherproof Storm-Lite shell with polyester insulation, and Omni-Heat™ reflective lining for extra protection and warmth. Features attached adjustable storm hood, side zip entry, adjustable cuffs and hem, and offset front zip pocket for valuables.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Side zip entry system
- Zippered waist pocket. Elastic cuffs. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Elastic hem. Center Back Length:25.5"
- Style# 1738391
- Shell: Storm-Lite DP II 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO addresses
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.