Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
The Optic Grab It, with its wicking side panels, thumbholes and 180g thermo-stretch fleece and horizontal grooviness, is perfect when conditions are a bit chilly and you are warming up. It’s destined to be your go to got it!Features:
- Omni-Wick™ side panels
- Comfort stretch
- Hybrid for stretch and breathability
- Zippered hand pockets
- Thumb holes
- Active Fit
- Style# 1623763
- 100% polyester
- 91% polyester / 9% elastane 180g Thermo Stretch Fleece
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Optic Got It™ Hooded Fleece Jacket – Plus Size is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MEH2704 from Comfortable Very comfortable. Keeps me warm on my morning walks with the dog. The only thing I do not understand, why are you making the sleeves so long. I'm 5'6" and feel like you are manufacturing these for giants, I would need my arms to be 6 inches longer! The down side, the fabric touches my car seatbelt and creates "pilling" and I only wore that jacket one week so far. Don't know how it's going to look in a few months.
Date published: 2016-10-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by melvan from fabric pulling really like the fit and look of this jacket, but the fabric is getting a lot of pulls in it. have not washed it yet, but i don't think it is going to be durable at all.
Date published: 2015-11-13
Back to Top