How do you and circles get along? We hope well. And if that’s the case, then this super-comfortable, cotton-blend crew classic with flowery circles on the chest is just the shirt for you.Features:
- Active Fit
- Center back length: 25"
- Style# 1579961
- Shell: 60% cotton / 20% polyester / 20% rayon
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Out and About™ Graphic Crew Neck Tee is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SandiG from Tiny Tee Fit was extremely small. Knit fabric extremely thin. Very disappointing.
Date published: 2015-07-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Rollie from Nice, but needs a cami. Nice t-shirt. I got the white one. The fabric is quite thin and everything shows through. If you're modest, you'll definitely want to wear a cami.
Date published: 2015-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by megmc from Confortable and fun This shirt looked a little small and thin when I first received it, but it actually fits very well and is extremely comfortable. Fun design.
Date published: 2015-04-03
Back to Top