Lighten up your wardrobe with some fun summer graphics. This tee contains a blend of synthetic materials and cotton to create a shirt that is simultaneously light and fun, while boasting the comfort of your favorite cotton tee. For an outoor wardrobe that won't be outdone in warmer weather.Features:
- Active Fit
- Style# 1548762
- Shell: 50% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 15% Rayon
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Outdoor Enthusiast™ II V-Neck Tee - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Diana55 from summer weight t-shirt Fits well and the fabric is very soft. Wish the fabric was a bit more substantial as it stretches easily.
Date published: 2014-03-21
Back to Top