The ultimate waterproof, thermal-reflective, insulated ski jacket for the serious powder hound. Read more >
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Omni-Heat™ 3D Thermal Reflective
High Tech Warm and Fuzzy
The next dimension of warmth is here with a thermal-reflective lining designed for advanced heat retention and next-to-skin comfort.
ULTIMATE SKI JACKETA technical, feature-rich jacket designed for the serious powder hound, warming you with 800-fill down insulation.ADVANCED PROTECTIONCrafted with a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and our most advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin comfort.MOUNTAIN FRIENDLYFeatures include ski pass and goggle pockets, a helmet-compatible storm hood, underarm venting, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.Features:
- OutDry™ EXTREME waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Heat Seal Wave Construction
- Stretch panels
- 800 fill power goose down insulation
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center back length: 28.5"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1798331
- Shell: OutDry™ Plain Weave 100% Nylon
- Shell: OutDry™ Plain Weave 84% Nylon / 16% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power Water Resistant Down Insulation
- RDS Certified
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s OutDry™ Ex Diamond Piste Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CSchmitz from Fabulous new ski coat I recently purchased this coat to replace my long worn Columbia Titanium ski coat. I am in love!!! This coat is so high tech and has a great look and fit. I love all the pockets and the hood that fits over my helmet! I shall never be cold again!! Thank you Columbia!
Date published: 2019-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by josephina from great winter active coat I don't snow board and my down-hill ski days are over, but this is a great active winter coat. Love the outdry waterproofing & the omniheat foil lining. Has armpit vents which is nice since the coat does keep you warm. The hood (which can accommodate a helmet) has the drawstring for synching it up for a perfect fit. Also, the brim of the hood has wire at the edge which is wonderful - great to tailor the fit & angles against the weather. Love the grey. Striking color.
Date published: 2019-02-21
Back to Top