Environmentally friendly and chic, this innovative rain jacket keeps you dry and comfortable. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Outfitted with OutDry™ Extreme ECO technology—a waterproof outer membrane containing no PFCs and 100% recycled, dye-free fabric on the inside—this chic, flattering women’s long shell is one of our most environmentally friendly jackets yet. The clean, sleek design features hidden back vents to help disperse excess heat and moisture, as well as a unique fishtail design that allows for great comfort, fit and mobility while still providing plenty of coverage.Features:
- 100% dyeless textile
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Drop tail
- No water used to color this textile
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Back venting system
- External seam tape
- Hand pockets
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Trims contain 100% recycled content (Toggle, washer, phemo, eyelet, labels, webbing, zippers, thread
- Style# 1723811
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's OutDry™ Ex ECO Rain Shell is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nike from Feels like a trash bag When i ordered the jacket i thought it would have a soft cloth lining. The features said its uses where for the winter and that is very misleading. When i received my jacket i was disappointed when i opened it bcause it felt just like the plastic bag it came in.i ordered a large because i like to layer in the winter but the arms fit tight while the jacket itself was long and dropped at my knees.
Date published: 2018-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vera510 from Titanium This jacket keeps the heat in. Not for a laying jacket I usually have to take it off because I get warm. Thick material very sturdy this is a good buy to last. Sliming fit
Date published: 2018-09-18
Back to Top